The Grand Island Memorial Library Opens Monday June 15
Open hours will be as follows:
Please note the following:
· Per the Governor’s Executive Order, masks are to be worn when in the library.
· All returns must go into the book drop.
· We will not be accepting material donations (books, DVDs, etc.) until further notice.
Services will include:
· Over the desk transactions including check out, reference, and monetary transactions to pay for fines/fees.
· Computer use and printing: limited to 15 minute sessions.
· As always, Wi-Fi is available 24/7 for everyone. The network is BECPL2 and the password is librarywifi.
As the library system moves further with reopening, the request and delivery system will be reinstated.
For questions, please call the Grand Island Memorial Library at 773-7124 during open hours.
Please visit www.buffalolib.org for continued library system updates.