The Maintenance Department is responsible for the upkeep of the Town Hall building and grounds. In addition to the custodial duties, the Department maintains the flower beds around the building.

The first Town Hall as it appeared in 1875.

Original Town Hall (1875)

The next building also housed the town library.

Second Town Hall (1937)

The current Town Hall opened in 1968.

Current Town Hall (1968)
Town Hall Alternate View (1968)